Re: TR3 Handbrake, Dash placque, etc.

To: Mike Barron <mbarron37@home.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Handbrake, Dash placque, etc.
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:16:34 -0600
Mike Barron wrote:

> Good intentions, bad details.   Turns out the original idea for the dash
> placque for guest drivers was the property of Steven Newell, another lister.
> Sorry about that Steven.
>
> By the Way, who is Joe?  Rain the next three days, and I need a sportscar ride
> to clear my head.

Thanks, though I didn't really mean to assert intellectual property
rights. :-) Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anyone's ideas
since I probably will print something like that this summer.

Replies to the list easily lead to an opinion appearing to come from
someone different. I couldn't actually find a reply from a "Joe" to that
thread, but I'd be interested if he added anything. I had originally
replied to Randall, who mentioned the fly-off handbrake as a theft
deterrent.

Me too, three days of rain in Denver is just about unheard of. I'd take
the Triumph anyway except for the risk of the rain freezing.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO