Inter-Marque Waving???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Inter-Marque Waving???
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:16:10 -0700
>The odd one that I have noticed over the years is that Harley
>riders tend to wave at the old Brit cars.

We have noticed this too...happily...

>  > Have you also noted that there is a tendency for any other "collector" car

Actually AnnaBelle is in charge of "waving" and I am happy to report
that she will gladly wave at anyone who shows an interest in Casper,
she does this with no prejudice, no pre-judgement, just for the pure
enjoyment of sharing our good fortune (to be driving a Triumph) with
the rest of the world.
I have tried to consul her about waving to Miatas with the top up,
but after 43 years I have learned to just let her "Sit Back, Buckle
Up, Hold On and Enjoy the Ride"

Waving Regardless
--
Bill Pugh