IoW TSSC Camping Weekend

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>, "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: IoW TSSC Camping Weekend
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 21:03:28 +0100
So far we are enjoying the weekend, and I just helped an old guy with a
Triumph Toledo who had broken down. He was more than grateful and all I did
was
bump his car backwards for him! He then said "are you the chap who owns the
big brown Triumph saloon?"
"Yes" says I.
"Oh, I think the bloke in the paper shop round the corner owned your car
from new!"
So after the weekend we will be going to see the "bloke "in the paper shop
to see if we can add to the history for our car.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon More history coming we hope!
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850
1975 Toledo in restoration!

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.