Electrical question

To: <phil@pattengale.org>
Subject: Electrical question
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 18:20:47 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Phil,

The easiest thing to do would be to reverse the car's polarity.  Assuming
you didn't, your suggestion would work, if you followed one important rule:
Do NOT let any part of the inverter or the radio case contact your car's
chassis, because that would short out your electrical system.  That includes
the antenna shield too.  It can be done if you do it carefully, but I think
it's the hard way.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L