surrey top lining and rubber seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: surrey top lining and rubber seals
From: clarkja34@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 02:01:23 -0400
Hi, Do any members have pictures of the interior installed re a surrey top. I
have pictures of the outside but have no details on the liner for the hardtop
roof and itsseals or weather proofing. I do have a parts list re TRF catalogue
but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.I have heard that the liner
from a TR7 coupe will work any other ideas. I am also looking for the stays (3)
to hold up the liner should anyone be interested in selling them to me. You can
contact me direct if you want at "clarkja34@netscape.net" or leave message on
this site. Any feedback and pictures would be much appreciated. Tks in advance
for any relevant info.