Re: Spedi Sleeve for TR6 crankshaft.

To: dstauffa@csc.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spedi Sleeve for TR6 crankshaft.
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 13:48:19 -0600
> A while back someone listed the size of a spedi sleeve needed for the front
> seal/cranshaft on a TR6 engine.  I can not find that e-mail anywhere.  I
> would be greatly indebted to anyone who could repost that message.  I'm in
> digest mode so please mail me directly.

Randall wrote the following, I just saved it. NFI. ;-)

Steven

Subject:           RE: Speed Sleeve?
   Date:           Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:59:14 -0800
   From:          Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
      To:           triumphs@autox.team.net

Dietmar:

There is indeed a sleeve available from NAPA, it's even listed in their
application manual.

The number Ed Woods posted for a TR2-4A is 99174, but I'd suggest you
double-check in NAPA's application manual.  They have been known to change
part numbers, sometimes.

Ask for a 'Speedi-Sleeve', they should know what that is.  It's actually a
registered trademark.

Randall

RANDALL REPLIED TO THIS: