'71 TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '71 TR6 for sale
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 14:59:41 -0600
Guys & gals:

A friend of mine is selling his TR6. I've known the car for 20 years and
2 previous owners and it's pretty good. It is Laurel Green (BRG), with
new tan top and interior (both originally black), and has the original
factory rear reflectors which were only on the TR6s for one model year
or less. It also has overdrive and factory hardtop. The engine and
clutch have been redone. The owner is Wayne Craig at 306-374-8218 and he
is asking CDN$7800 (or US$5000). If I had the $$ anytime these past 20
years, I would have bought it myself.

Dave Q.
TR3A
(near Saskatoon, SK, Canada)