RE: TR4 - time to go? (time to upgrade?)

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@cravetechnology.com>, " Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 - time to go? (time to upgrade?)
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:46:36 -0600
Steven Newell writes:  "(my purchase of my TR4) is not nearly as remarkable
as Eric's feat of restoring his car during their first pregnancy. I bow to
the master...."

Aw, shucks!  All it takes to do a restoration while expecting, and during
your child's first year is:

1) Very little sleep (very doesn't emphasize it enough).
2) Periodic naps by both the child and wife when I'm home on weekends.
3) Friends available to help with hard stuff like removing and replacing the
engine block, bleeding the hydraulics (shut up Mike).
4) Not too many "honey-do's" - or at least putting some of them off until
the car's done.
5) The dream to drive the car to the 2001 VTR convention in Breckenridge, CO
(ok, my shameless plug - but true motivation, nonetheless).

By the way, my daughter, what's-her-name, sure is cute in the pictures my
wife takes once in a while.  <<Just kidding, I do have my priorities in
order.  I spend as many waking moments with her as I possibly can!>>