understanding your car and mainatining it (not only Triumphs)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: understanding your car and mainatining it (not only Triumphs)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:52:14 EDT
I have noticed a lot of very general auto maintenance related questions on
this list,
therefore I felt that beginners might find this site useful, no offence
intended to anyone else!

A useful site for new Triumph owners who want to learn more about how their
car works and how to maintain it. <A
HREF="http://www.familycar.com/auto101.htm";>

http://www.familycar.com/auto101.htm</A>

Regards

Leon

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.