Re: admittedly, I try not to inject politics...

Subject: Re: admittedly, I try not to inject politics...
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:22:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
A lawyer friend explained to me that the police can not detain you
unless you are under arrest.
And considering its a little difficult to search a moving person or
object you must be arrested first.
If an officer detains you without arresting you, he or she has violated
your civil rights.  Call your
lawyer, the ACLU, and if need be Jackie Childs.
   There are many fine law officers out there, however there are also a
few that most likely can not
even spell constitution, let alone have any Idea what's in it.

Matt Ritter
71 240Z
69 TR6