RE: Short bubble bonnet

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Short bubble bonnet
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:03:34 -0700
While it is true the long bubble bonnet provides a 10-15% power increase.
Some short bubble bonnets have a certain value particularly if they are the
long lost original matching bonnet for an early TR4.

To determine whether the car and bonnet are a matched set, a detailed
inspection must take place by a certified inspector.

Your friend must immediately ship the bonnet to me to perform the certified
inspection (shipping prepaid, of course).

The cost of the inspection generally runs about the same as the value of the
bonnet, so it is best that I just keep it!

So, how did you say your friend could be contacted...

Brad Eells, CBI
Certified Bonnet Inspector #19
62 TR4 CT3898L