RE: Spark plugs for TR3 and relatives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spark plugs for TR3 and relatives
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:53:56 -0700
Roger :

The 4232 is the Bosch part number for a set of 4 WR7BP plugs.  My local
store only stocks them in sets of 6, which carry a different 4-digit part
number, but has no objection to selling me 4 at a time.  (Sorry, don't
recall the 4-digit number.)

Don't know if it was included in the TRA article, but Ken has previously
claimed to measure a 5hp increase on the dyno, from switching to the WR7BP
plugs.  YMMV <g>

Randall