Hammer Mechanic strikes again

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hammer Mechanic strikes again
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 21:49:31 -0600
OK, so I decide to try an old beat up alternator on the rust bucket that I had
laying around since the existing alternator wasn't putting out a charge.  Get
it on there and put the tester on it and same thing...no charge coming out of
it.   So I kiddingly thought maybe I'll just whack it a couple of times with
this screwdriver and make it work.....whack, whack, whack.   Walk away for a
minute and come back to pick up the tools and thought I'd try the tester one
more time.   Whoa!!!  that sucker is charging like crazy and even the amp gage
is showing that it's charging.

Hammer Mechanic strikes again.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament with a charging alternator now)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)