Carlisle Import Show

Subject: Carlisle Import Show
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:51:45 -0400
Wanted to let all know that the Central Pennsylvania Triumph
Club will have a tent on the field, as usual, at the Carlisle
Import show. I will be there Friday and Saturday, with scheduled
tent duty Saturday morning at 10 (I will most likely be there
helping out on both days after I buy up all of the good parts!).

Weather so far looks promising but as most know, never place a bet
on what the weather will be.  Just an FYI, there were about
a dozen arrests at the power jam show and multiple calls to the
police about noise, underage drinking and disorderly conduct.Guess
the kids don't know how to act without the mature influence of the
import people when they get their own weekend. There is even
talk/rumors they might not be allowed back without added security
to control the situation.

Hope to see lots of the list at Carlisle.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3