Carlisle item for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle item for sale
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:16:11 EDT
Hello All.  I have a reconditioned and road test late model MGB overdrive
transmission. With shifter. Will sell at Carlisle for $900.00 cash. If some
would like it. I am taking two aftermarket hardtops. For TR-4/6. One is $100
(snug top) and other is $50. I am also a 1980 Vespa P200E. That I will have
for sale. At Carlisle. Also new TR-4/6 door skins, TR-6 front fender, used
TR-6 bonnet, and more. Just stop by and holler at me. My wife is coming up
with me this year. She will have a good time and give me more time to walk
around. My venting space will have the Stars and Bars flying.  John,
Flintstone, GA.