Re: Fan belt replacment TR6

To: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Fan belt replacment TR6
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:46:41 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I replace the fan belts on my '75 TR6s without removing anything. It's a
bit of a squeeze, but the fan belt will pull through. My motor mounts
are in good condition, which may help, but I'd much rather tug on the
fan belt a bit than remove the cross tube, especially with an a/c
compressor in the way.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO