Re: British Wiring

To: "Anne Garren" <algarren@main.nc.us>, "NASS" <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Wiring
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:05:37 -0500
I have purchased connectors and tools from them. Everything was first rate-
they don't sell junk. They have been slow to respond to email so I would
call or fax. I love the bullet connector crimping tool I they sold me. It
wasn't cheap but it makes a perfect crimp with one squeeze of the ratchet
handle- it saves time and means fewer wasted bullets.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com