Update on Pertronix

To: Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on Pertronix
From: Michael Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 13:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Net, Two or three weeks ago, I was having problems getting my TR4 to fire
with a Pertronix Ignitor, had been trying off and on for about a year. Finally
got Pertronix to let me send it in for testing, and they shipped me back a new
unit; although their paperwork said my old unit was fine. Installed new unit
and fired right up , set timing and now have an electronic ignition. Haven't
run it enough to tell if its better or not. Thanks, Mike

TR4 Surrey Top
Yahoo! Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes  -  Got something to sell?