Moss-Europe Catalogs

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss-Europe Catalogs
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:47:55 -0400
Listers,

I found a new reference source that is worth sharing.  I ordered
and received the set of TR3-4A catalogs from Moss-Europe.  The
catalog as a bit of the Moss-USA look in the drawings.  You can
tell that they must have shared some of this graphics... but most
of the numbers ate regular Stanpart numbers.  It also has a ton
of useful sidebars reference stories that explain things like
manifolds, heads distributors, carbs, oil filter heads and a
bunch of other.  They also send an "accessories" catalog that has
some neat things you haven't seen before.  They do charge 5
pounds to mail it.  That's about $7.00 and comes in simple bound
envelope by air post.  I always avoid companies that want to make
a big profit when sending you a catalog...  but I was looking for
something special.

I was trying find a source for the "Classic Car Paint" I had
gotten from Rimmers 2 years ago. I comes in all the Triumph
colors and in a thick touch-up can with a brush in the cap as
well large aerosol cans.  They picture the paint also available
in quart cans but I have not located those part numbers.

I used it to paint my engine bay in Signal Red to match the car
during my engine rebuild.  When I was cleaning up the boot and
wanted to paint it... Rimmer no longer would provide it and I had
to find a close color match from the hardware store.

Anybody who is "over-the-edge" like I am would appreciate the
value of this catalog set.  BTW... they have catalogs for TR5-6,
Spitfire, TR7/8 and a TriumphTune Performance catalog.  The
e-mail for ordering a catalog is catalogues@moss-europe.co.uk and
the website is www.moss-europe.co.uk

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA