Re: Moss-Europe Catalogs

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss-Europe Catalogs
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:33:36 +0100
A quick note to anyone wanting these catalogues from Moss Europe. Go on
their website and just request one. Ignore the request for money. If they
want your business they will send you one. After two separate requests I
received two FOC.

As an aside, living in UK I requested a catalogue from Moss California, This
catalogue has the similar content but there are items available in it that
are not in the Moss Europe Catalogue so I found it most interesting. I have
yet to figure out their shipping costs. Same goes for the Victoria British
catalogue.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O