Re: [TR250] The need for speed

To: dmb993@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TR250] The need for speed
From: tr6nut@telocity.com
Date: 21 May 2001 08:21:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,

TR Performance Parts Sources:

Elgin Cams, 53 Perry St, Redwood City, CA (650)364-2187
http://www.elgincams.com/

British Parts Northwest,4105 SE Lafayette Hwy, Dayton, OR 97114 (503)964-2001
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/

TS Imported Automotive, 404 Basinger Rd,Pandora,OH 45877 (800)543-6648
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/

Good Parts, RR5 Box 5341,Mohnton, PA 19540 (610)777-4457
http://www.goodparts.com/

As far as northern California machine shops, I don't know where you live (I
live south of the SF bay area). I have had good results from the following:

CCR - Custom Crankshaft Repair, 650 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063
(800)994-2726

Penniman & Richards, 2116 N. First St, San Jose, CA (408)436-8600

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister,CA
'73 TR6