re: [TR250] The need for speed

To: dmb993@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: [TR250] The need for speed
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:29:09 -0700 FILETIME=[296DEDA0:01C0E213]
Hi David,

Where are you located in northern ca? I've used a machine shop in San Jose
called Ralphs that seems to know what they're doing. In terms of components
I would say check with Ken Gillianders at BF&E. He's located somewhere on
the central coast. Camshafts should go to Elgin in Belmont. I have a freshly
rebuilt '69 head that would go nicely with your project. I also have a
freind who used to race a GT6 and has many many parts in storage (don't know
if he wants to sell anything though.) Give me a call if you're interested.
408-315-6393

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4