RE: TR6 Seatbelts

To: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Seatbelts
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 06:26:06 -0500
Ron, I installed the long ones in my 71 TR6.  I asked on the list and was
told you needed the long ones.  They are ok.  The long ones are actually too
long, but the short ones won't fit.  When you install them you will have to
pull some of the webbing back through the end that bolts to the inner wheel
well.  Once you bolt them in place, it binds the webbing to keep it from
pulling through, but your left with all the excess webbing.  If I had it to
do over again, I'd look for something that fits better.

Ken Waringa