TR4s for sale in CT - 2 beauties

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4s for sale in CT - 2 beauties
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:26:06 -0400
Listers

For your info

This 2 absolutely top notch TR4s are for sale in CT

1963 TRIUMPH TR-4 BRIT, racing green, restored in 1990, w/all N.O.S. parts,
Reg Show Hist; approx 84,000 miles, stored, Mint condition, runs great,
$18,500. (203) 426-5928 or (203) 426-5899 contact Simon (4x) ncdinc@yahoo.com.
Newtown

  1963 TRIUMPH TR4, restored, black w/new red interior, chrome wire wheels
w/new Dunlop tires, professionally painted, tonneau cover, carbs rebuilt,
recent timing chain, runs strong, $10,000. (860) 274-0686 (2X)
pflogue@aol.com. Watertown

The first car was restored by Don Sforza of the list and is the car I drooled
over foe at least a year before I could find my own.  I took 30+ detailed
pictures and used it as a reference source for doing my car.  To make worse...
Don's car was an exact duplicate... BRG, 1962 mfg... to the car I had in my
youth.

The website is "The Bargain News" at:

http//www.bargainnews.com/BNO/Q2.cfm?Number=-2&Low=700&High=800&Desc=Foreign+C
ars&SC=1&Uq=5&SV=0rm=2

Wish I had this resource when I was looking for my TR4

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn