licence plate letters (little LBC content)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: licence plate letters (little LBC content)
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:40:11 -0230
 Hi folks.
Truffles (73 TR6) lives!!!  I got her inspected/insured/licenced on Tuesday.
The interior isn't quite done so I'm driving without a top right now.
Anyway, my new licence plate is "HDO 720" and I asked my brother to help me
with a suitable (preferably British) saying for which the "HDO" could stand.

This is what he sent.  Any other suggestions welcomed.
Cheers,
Frank