Fw: picnic baskets -where yo buy? anyone looking?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: picnic baskets -where yo buy? anyone looking?
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:25:08 -0400
If you need a basket...

http://www.buychoice.com/BuyChoice/Products/ProductLst.cfm?catcd=3&prodLinecd=82&prodCode=412

http://www.buychoice.com/BuyChoice/Products/Productvndr.cfm?catcd=3&prodLinecd=82

http://www.bagnols.com/boutique/hosect4.html

http://www.selenebaskets.com/gift.htm

http://www.baygift.com/affil/main.asp?subcat=20&closeup=152AF

http://stgs.com/c066.htm

http://www.antiquejunction.com/redbarn/#CATG8

----- Original Message -----
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
To: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>; "TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: picnic baskets -where yo buy?

>If there was a basket made for this car then it would make sense
>that some may be interested in purchasing that particular basket.  Some
>people go to great lengths to make their LBC as accurate as possible.  This
>may include a specific wicker basket if it was made for the vehicle.  I
>doubt Wal-Mart carries much in the way of Triumph specific merchandise.

I believe the closest you will find is the fitted luggage that was an
orderable option in early TR2s.

The next closest would be a company that sells Triumph parts that also
just happens to sell a wicker basket.

Followed by a company that sells British related car parts who just
happens to also offer a wicker basket

Followed by a company that sells stuff from the UK  who offers a wicker
basket

All the above wicker baskets have probably been made in a third world
country by someone who never heard of Triumph working for companies that
have never had any relation whatsoever with Standard Triumph.

So if I were were a company who sold Triumph parts and offered a line of
wicker baskets that I could get cheaply from Indonesia would you consider
them to be Triumph specific merchandise?

I have a bridge in Brookland for sale if you are interested.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html