Re: rain & more rain http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rain & more rain http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:42:17 GMT
>Every year I can bank on British Car Week being one of the few summer weeks

>in which we are deluged with rain in the Midwest.  The cars are sitting in

>the garage and the weatherman's five day forecast shows no sun.  This blows!

>Chris Eck
>Akron, Ohio

Got that right!  I drove some of BMW's company-owned cars in the rain on Sunday.
 Got a 530i sideways and still made the corner...

Planned on taking the TR4 to Sherlock's Home in Eden Prairie for the big
kickoff.
 Weather was so lousy we blew it off.  All week, rain and cold.  Seems like
Seattle in winter.  Hope that the long-awaited high-pressure area moves in
sometime
this weekend and kicks this giant storm system out of here.  I have mushrooms
growing in the side yard.

Phil Ethier
Saint Paul Minnesota USA