Re: Rad Caps for Tr2-3

Subject: Re: Rad Caps for Tr2-3
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:41:27 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Rob :

My only concern would be whether the heater core can take the pressure.
I once worked on a TR3 that had been run with no thermostat for many
years.  When I put in a working thermostat, the heater core blew a leak
almost as soon as the engine warmed up.  Obviously the core was
defective, but it had not leaked until then ...

Randall