One dumb question from my wife... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: One dumb question from my wife... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 06:47:55 -0400
Listers:

And the other one from me...

For our anniversary, I took my wife to Carlisle for the Import and Kit
car show last week. One of the best parts was the "treasure hunt" for
two or three things I needed for the TR6. Anyway, there was the usual
collection of LBCs on the lawn, including about 25 Pontiac Fieros. So my
wife asks, what country exported those?  So tell me, is there a foreign
connection to Pontiac Fieros? I always thought they were just bad cars
from GM that  suffered from spontaneous combustion. They were not kit
cars, so what's the deal? Why were they at the Import show?

The second question is from me: Why have I frequently seen Cobras at
British car shows? Is there a connection between Carol Shelby and
British cars? If this question ends up being dumber than the first,
please reverse the order as to which of us asked it!

Thanks in advance.

Bob Fabie
75 TR6