Rimmer Bros.

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimmer Bros.
From: "John A. Simmons" <jsimmons@intrepid.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 07:05:56 -0400
Actually, I've done business with them three times in the past year and got
what I orderd at a fair price.  One item, SS headers and exhaust system,
were backordered and I had to wait three months, but I've sometimes waited
longer for parts from other vendors.  One part, a wind-break, I couldn't
find anywhere else and the SS headers I had backordered from TRF for a year
before I gave up and got them from Rimmer Bros.

John, '71 TR6
Berkeley Springs, WV