rimmer bros

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: rimmer bros
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 09:17:33 -0400
I have never had a problem with rimmer:
But, I have only used them when they have had a special to the usa; because
shipping usually knocks them out of the ball game
i haven't order alot, but never a problem on what i've ordered; tr8 & tr6
parts.  I 've always used their catalog and correct part #'s and thats what i
got. I haven't had to return anything yet and I wouldn't want to return
something shipped that far.
Actually I have had good results with all the suppliers; and i do alot of
bargin shopping; all have been quick to take back problems.though very few.
suppliers used: TRF, Moss, VB, BSCR, TLBC,BPNW,British Racing Green and Rimmer
for parts not avail in the states.
regards
al
hope to have 76tr6 back on the road today: engine went  back in last nite.