Re: TR6 - Interior material question

To: "Richard R Olson" <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Interior material question
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 09:44:42 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I am not sure but i believe the leather is only in the parts that touch
you;(the back & seat area) the sides and rear of seat will be vinyl.
 Leather will usually not have a backing; vinyl requires  a cloth backing
for strength.  That is how most oem are provided.
The leather pieces should have a destinct leather smell.

 You can get all leather seats from Skinner or Newton commercial, but
obviously more dough ray  me.

Curious to know the out come, their pricing has intrigued  me, I have been
looking at their cream leather seats.
regards
al
many years in leather business