Re: Wire Wheels (Spacers)

To: Michael Thompson <miket@zoomnet.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels (Spacers)
From: Michael Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 HI Mike, Thanks for the web page address, your design looks great, will use it
as consensus seems to be spacers work well. Thanks again.
Mike
63 TR4 Surrey Top
  Michael Thompson <miket@zoomnet.net> wrote: Hi Mike,
Back when that thread went around I created a web page about it.
http://www.rio.edu/miket/spacers.htm
I use them on my car. Works great.
Mike Thompson
1959 TR3A
http://www.rio.edu/miket/59_TR3.htm

> From: Michael Hart
> Subject: Wire Wheels
>
> Hi All, The archives had a thread about using spacers when converting to
> wires.I believe a quarter inch was mentioned. By using a quarter inch spacer
> on the studs, you eliminate the need to replace studs or cut them, and can
> convert back to disc wheels easily. Has anyone done this ? How well does it
> work ? Are there any such spacers in the market place ? TIA
>
> Mike
>
> 63 TR4 Surrey Top
Yahoo! Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes  -  Got something to sell?