Re: Thanks from One dumb question from my wife

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks from One dumb question from my wife
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 07:35:34 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've learned and suffered from the list and my wife respectively. Thanks
to the list, I now know more than I ever expected about Cobras and
Fieros. From my wife I've learned not to shield my ignorance with her
honor by saying it was her that asked the dumb question. To redeem
myself, I'm forced to confess to the list that it was really my dumb
question and not hers. Subject to your anticipated collective
forgiveness,  she has promised to let me back in the house!!

Thanks to all for your responses. I really enjoy the people
and"personalities" that are members of this list.   Hope your Memorial
Day is sunnier than here in Northern Va.

Bob Fabie
75 TR6