RE: TR3A Hood Seal

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Hood Seal
From: "Justin Paxton" <Justin@BEXEL.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 08:46:27 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Its actually called a Draft Seal  (Moss Part#249-760 Pg#112). Says it
needs 4yds required per car.  After looking at it, it is shown in the
picture as only going along the windshield side of the hood (bonnet)
looks like just down the sides.  Can't figure out why you'd need 12' of
it for what they show.  But I got a roll and don't know what to do with
it.
Cheers: JP
 59 TR3A TS40984  76 Spitfire "Parts All Over The House"