Re: Thanks from One dumb question from Bob

To: <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, <rmf3860@erols.com>, <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks from One dumb question from Bob
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 15:37:01 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> > From my wife I've learned not to shield my ignorance with her
> > honor by saying it was her that asked the dumb question. To redeem
> > myself, I'm forced to confess to the list that it was really my dumb
> > question and not hers. Subject to your anticipated collective
> > forgiveness,  she has promised to let me back in the house!!
> >

> We knew all along that it was your dumb question, not hers!  We've seen
this
> sort of subterfuge before!

        Well, I personally can't hold it against him.  I've proven my
stupidity time and time again concerning Jap cars newer then 5 years.
Mostly because I don't care to know about them.  Europeans are far superior
when it comes to performance tuning IMHO.

89 Jetta GTX 1.8 16V (Frankenstien is for sale)
87 AUDI 4000 Quattro (The Clydesdale)
72 Triumph GT6

---