TR4A Brake M/C Question

To: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Brake M/C Question
From: "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:26:25 -0400
Team -
    The guts of my brake master cylinder include, at the end closest to the
push rod, a seal which was not included in the Lucas rebuild kit recently
purchased. (I did receive the required conventional looking seal as well as
the small one which seats at the base of the bore.) The old seal, although
quite dilapidated, appears to be a simple O ring or square ring. Rather than
going back to TRF to try & get this single part, can anyone confirm its
configuration?

Regards,

Mark Meany
Keene, NH