Re: One dumb question from my wife...

To: KHOCO@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One dumb question from my wife...
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:30:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/26/01 9:52:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KHOCO@aol.com
writes:

<< Factory five racing just down the road from my house makes cobra kits.
I've
 seen a couple of them and they are very nice.
 http://www.factoryfive.com/

 Ken Copeland >>

I really like the concept  Factory Five uses.  Take a donor ~86 to ~ 95
Mustang, un bolt and rebolt the driveline, wiring,suspension and even the
fuel tank into the Cobra body.  I think the only real fab work required is
shortening the drive shaft ( ~ $ 45 at a shop.)

Kits like these are short term projects that allow a person to actually drive
the car rather than it languishing in the back of the garage.

Harold