I'm retracting my dumb chamois question

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm retracting my dumb chamois question
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:00:48 -0230
Hi.  Thanks to folks on the list I now know that my chamois is used for
drying my car.  That's what I THOUGHT it was for and that's what I used it
for - but it sopped up water as well as a piece of wax paper.  Hence my
"stupid question" to the list.

However, I've now decided that I've only asked the list a total of THREE
dumb questions and not four.  The chamois question was not dumb: any piece
of material that must be wet so it can be used to dry should come with
instructions saying so.

I've consulted my lawyers on this one and they agree.
Cheers!
f.