Re: fuel tank

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: fuel tank
From: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:47:00 -0400
From: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
To: "Phil Smith" <philip.smith25@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:54 AM
Subject: fuel tank

> Message text written by "Phil Smith"
> >Could someone please refresh my memory? I can't seem to remember, how
many
> gallons(USA) my TR6  tank holds.
> <
>
> 12 to 12.5 gal (US).  I have put almost 13 in mine on rare occasion.
>
> Dave
Thanks to all who relied to my Fuel Tank question. The reason I asked was
because the TR6 is almost on empty, and I'm going to add an "Octane Boost"
upon fillup. I presume you would pour in the boost first then the gas. The
particular product is called "104 Octane Boost". is says to use the whole
bottle for 16 gals"USA". My TR6 is a 69, with 12'ish gals. Will I be doing
harm adding the whole bottle even though I don't have a 16 gallon tank?
Thanks,
Phil Smith
TR6