Re: GT6 parts, Atlanta, GA, area

To: <Johnnyp4@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 parts, Atlanta, GA, area
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:18:19 EDT
Please reply to John directly if you have any interest!

--Andy Mace, VTR

In a message dated Tue, 19 Jun 2001  9:42:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Johnnyp4@aol.com writes:

<< Howdy,
I'm in Atlanta, I have several GT-6's 1972 -73 vintage, which I will GIVE to a
happy customer, in the atlanta area.  I do not know who to contact, and was
hoping you could help in this, possibly letting people know these cars are
here,and I have to get rid of them., one was in a half way state of
restoration.  I have begun to give parts to a junk man, and it kills me to do
that, I'd rather see the parts get put to use.  Please see if you can get the
word out, as soon as possible, this guy is making trips to my home to get more
scrap metal.  Help, Help. Thanks, John          Johnnyp4@aol.com >>