anti-seize

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: anti-seize
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:59:22 -0400
I can only refer to Ford Model "A" (1927-31), Ford Motor Co. said then and
The Model A Restorers Club of America says even now, it is a big no-no,
should not be done, you cannot get a true & correct torque value, they can
become loose with use, and lastly, does any owners manual for any car modern
or antique say to lubricate lug nuts, do any tire shops do this when
installing new tires has any one read any material by any tire manufacturer
saying to do this
(Firestone Wilderness ATV do not count), so I have to say I would not lube
my lugs .or studs. Just my .00002 "FT" (Randall I promise)