Re: GT-6/Spitfire brakes

To: "Ed Quinn" <equinn@airtreatment.com>, "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: GT-6/Spitfire brakes
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:35:34 -0400
Cc: <fot@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of
> Government....
> however in physics, Randall you are correct.
>
> Fluids exert an equal pressure when pushed - in all directions i.e. non
> compressible.  Therefore 10 pounds force on a 1" square (actuator pedal)
> when transmitted through the brake lines to a 3" square area (caliper
> piston) will give a 10 psi push through the lines, hence 30 pounds force
for
> initial 10 lb force - not bad.

I don't care anymore! Alls I knows iz when I am working on the
hy-doo-rolicks sissems, An I forgets to hooks something up quite right, It
allas finds somethin to hit with that long stream o'brakin juice! An it
usually takes the paint offn it right quick.

Or it soaks my shirt.

Scott- abusing the English language again.

"Right!  I'll do you for that!" "Come back and fight like a man!"