RE: 1964 Triumph TR4 restoration

To: "''" <>,
Subject: RE: 1964 Triumph TR4 restoration
From: Ed Quinn <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:08:32 -0700
I did the upper without too much trouble.  If I recall, I only turned the
new rubber by hand to get the bolts in.  Be sure you can turn the wheels (no
flat tires), as I was able to rotate the steering by hand on the shaft next
to the motor to get the bolts in the holes when needed.  It takes a little
patience, but it can be done without too much trouble and the only tool I
used was a 1/2" wrench (if I recall correctly).  The lower one I don't know.