re : TR4: trip odometer dongle

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: re : TR4: trip odometer dongle
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:32:56 EDT
Steven
mine has a screw - but i have seen tiny cotter pins used too. You might try
bringing guage to an eye glass repair shop for a screw or use a cotter split
pin or even piece of paper clip wire in a pinch.

Carl
'63 TR4

From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: TR4: trip odometer dongle

The trip odometer "rod" that hangs down from my '62 TR4's speedo fell out some
time ago, and when I had the speedo out the other day (looking for easy fixes
for the bounce) I had a chance to look at where it fits. Looks like it'll be
easy to reattach, but...

Does it attach with a tiny screw or a little clip? If it's a tiny screw,
anyone
know what size of tiny screw I should look for?