RE: Electric fan (hiding the relay)

To: "davidt@opentext.com" <davidt@opentext.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric fan (hiding the relay)
From: Anthony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:45:15 -0400
Here is what I am in the process of doing.

1)  switch to an alternator.
2)  now that you do not need the regulator, hide a bunch of relays and
circuit breakers in that housing.  I have three high beam, low beam, and
fan.  This puts all the tabs on the regulator box to good use!!!

-Tony

Message text written by INTERNET:owner-triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
>From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Electric fan on a TR3a

Happy Labour day,

I am installing an electric fan to help in the cooling area.  As most know,
the body is off and would like to know a nice place to put the relay so it
is hidden yet I could get to without taking the car apart again.  I figure
somewhere just in front of the rad on the frame, also want to keep the
number of wires running all over the place to a minumum.

Thanks
David A. Templeton
<