Silverstone Amercain Racing Wheels & Spinners For Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silverstone Amercain Racing Wheels & Spinners For Sale
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:34:43 -0700
I have a set of 4 Silverstone American Racing wheels WITH the spinners that
I am putting up for sale.  I thought I'd put them for sale to the Triumph
list first and then onto the VTR classifieds if there is no interest on the
list.  One wheel has some scraps on the flat edge, another has a gouge about
3/16 inch on the outside  edge.  The other two wheels are fine.  The centers
are currently painted Gold.  I have all 4 two eared spinners and they are in
good shape.  The wheels were on my TR250 when I purchased it...the tires are
still on and are holding air.  The wheels will definitely need to be cleaned
and polished along with some minor repair on 2 of them.  I took them to a
wheel shop locally and they felt they would clean up fine.  I'll get some
electronic pictures in the next couple of days so I can send them out to
anyone interested.  I'd like to get $900-$1000 for the set.  Awhile back I
solicited feedback from this list as to the value of the wheels/spinners and
from the replies I received I feel that this is a fair price.  Email or call
me if you are interested.  I am located near Portland, Oregon USA.

Bruce Harding
email: britauto@ihpc.net
Work (503)696-5208
Home (503)591-0103