Re: your calipers (TR4)

To: davidt@opentext.com, sprite059@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: your calipers (TR4)
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:14:47 +1000 FILETIME=[DE6673B0:01C13742]
Barry Robinson wrote:

>I am rebuilding a TR4 and am interested in the Toyota calipers. Can >you
>tell me which model they are off (in Australia we don't call them >pickups
>so I really need another name or model number).

Another Aussie TR4 fan :) As always I will try to help. I have no experience
with this mod, or heard of many details of it, but I can ask at the TSOA
meeting next Tuesday night to see if any members have some experience with
it. Maybe they will know of parts numbers or a specific model.

If you want to put new original calipers in I know of a good source that
from what I have been told are relatively cheap. As always NFI.

Regards,
Michael
63' TR4 CT23641 O
Sydney, Australia