Re: Spark plug wires - interchange question

To: aribert <aribert@c3net.net>
Subject: Re: Spark plug wires - interchange question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 20:10:33 -0700
Cc: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Check at your local Auto Parts Store for Borg Warner Select wire sets for your
car.  These are Helical wound wires and meet the requirements of most
Electronic Ignitions (Including MSD).  The best part is they are very
inexpensive compared to the ones that others sell.  I got a set for my Spitfire
and they were only a little over $10.00 as I recall.

Regards,
Joe