RE: TR6 front shocks

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 front shocks
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:14:17 +0930
Al wrote:

<- snip ->
> I don't think Monroes are out there any more.

Um, I beg to differ, although they may not be sold in the US any more (I
don't know), but (according to Monroe) 97% of the new cars made in Australia
are fitted with Monroe shocks. And they still export and supply the
aftermarket accessory markets... Oh, and did I mention that the head office
for the shock absorber division is right here in South Australia. Oh, I just
did. :-)
So, you should be able to get Monroes without too many problems, but don't
ask me what the part number would be for a TR6 (although I would like to
know)... Maybe I'll give them a call...

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide